CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

To the mall


On my last day visiting my mom and Family I told my cousin we'd go to the mall. I'd been there before and was sure I could find it again. After deciding to leave ALL the kids at home with my mom and sister (they didn't want to go) my aunt decided to go as well. So were off for a girls night out!

We went in the direction I thought the mall was (I did have them release all liability for getting lost before we left my moms) and ended up getting lost! ( no I don't think you understand we were REALLY lost) but beings that I'm not a man I have no trouble asking for directions. We're out in the middle of no where and I finally decide to turn around. Across the street there is a parking lot ( I choose the bar parking lot ) to turn around in. Some one is getting in to the car so I drive over, by this time shes driving off. I flag her down and she waves at me I say wait stop. open the car door ( I'm sure by this time shes peeing her pants thinking I'm going to take her out did I mention earlier I'm white trailer trash ) She stops and I ask her how to get to the mall she says you can follow us and then gives a few more instructions for after she takes her turn off the road. She must have figured out we weren't planing on taking her out after all!
so after 25 minutes of driving we FINALLY find the mall. I was way off track. I know!We run in to best buy and get a CD for my cousin then head over to the mall (indoors )we went in though Barnes and Noble (yeah not smart if I want to see the rest of the mall) but we were in a hurry it was almost closing time. So we did our shopping and then went back to the book store. We spent an hour in the book store then headed home. Well to my moms anyhow. I AGAIN got on the wrong highway and we got lost. We ended up on a two way highway and when I decided to turn around there was a really old scary house I half expected the cast from Texas Chainsaw Massacre to come out and hack us up to pieces! We call my mom for directions and head in the RIGHT way. We made it back safe and sound and it only took us an extra 2 hours. Despite all the craziness we had fun!

3 comments:

Holly said...

HAHA! Sounds just like me. I always get lost. LOL

Isabel said...

Oh man, I think you are worse than me and hubby. lol

Sunshine said...

Holly
Usually once i've been there I can find it but nope this time I got totally turned around.

Isabel
Its very possible we are kinda crazy. If were around home Honey is really good with directions cuz of his job but get us out of the city and it spells major chaos. We always have fun so it ends up being great fun!