CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Crazy day


Ok to day was crazy and here's why. Got up took my shower took the kids to the sitter and went to work. by the time I got to work I thought I was going to die my stomach hurt so bad. I called my Manager and told him I felt like shit and that I could stay if he needed me to but I couldn't promise anything about being productive. He said he'd go talk to noninvasive( my day to help out in noninvasive) and call me back so he does and says I can go. I leave to go home and on the way I stop to get a new cell phone (the monster dumped my cell in a bucket with water in it) she gives me a line of bull about having to go to a direct dealer like a half hour away from here I'm not doing this feeling like shit so I leave and go home sleep for a couple hours and NO for all you super moms out there I did not go get my kids I didn't mind paying the sitter cuz I felt like SHIT ( that ought to help get my rating up a little higher LOL) At about 11:50 sitter calls and says I need to go get the kids from back up sitter (sitter had a Dr. appt) so I go to get them after some grumbling about not feeling good.
I walk into the bs house and we have a nice conversation it goes something like this

BS: hey how are you
ME: good and you
BS: fine thanks
Me: Wheres the monster?
BS the monster
BS who's the monster?
ME: You know my other kid? D_BABY (hollering to her to come tell me where sitter left monster)
BS: D_babys not here
Me: sitter told me she was leaving the kids with you.
BS: no I haven't talked to sitter in a couple days.
Ok BS is one of those people you go to visit and plan on staying for a couple minutes and end up half the night. It's kinda a running joke.
So I tell her I'd better get and that I miss her and promise to come back soon (BS kicks ass shes lots of fun and so is her fam!)


I leave and go to sitters appt. (not home look for some of her neighbors )
then go home (member that track phone D_baby has ? Yeah it saved my ass today) try catching her at the doctors office nope already left.
Then I try to go back to her house run into nice neighbor lady and ask her if she know what sitter did with my kids. She says she thinks they were going over to CASSIES.
Cassies is out side (mind you not inside with my kids and or hers but what ever. She goes and gets the kids for me and I apologize profusely and explain to her what happened.


We go home and I put the monster down for his after noon nap its about 1:00 (damn the only good thing about being home sick is I get to watch my soap and I missed the entire thing oh well) I lay down on the couch and nap myself for a couple more hours then work calls and wants to know if I need them to take my call.
No I'm not on call but thanks for checking.
I get up and figure I'd better go get my phone b 4 they close (on call tomorrow can't be phone less)
We leave around 3:30 get to the phone store at 4:00 we walk in and the machine is one of those you have to take a number. I find the approite button to click and hit it my number is 814 I hear them call 053 (no I'm not shitting you) then they all 54, 56, then 237 ok so maybe I won;t have to wait as long as I thought. after a 55 minute wait they call my number I'm frantically writing numbers down cuz I forgot mine doesn't have a sim card. (no the lady at the counter didn't tell me they could transfer them anyhow and all my previous phones had one) I 'm writing and shes talking to me. How did it break blah blah blah. So someone behind me catches my attention.

Nice Lady: Excuse me miss. Um your son is taking his shorts off.
I swear to god there are about 30 people in this store.
ME: what? god hes quicker than snot shocking embarrassed look on face I turn around and low and behold there is my son with no shorts on ( he still wears pull ups)well the last time I got easy ups I accidentally got the pink ones you now with Dora and all the pretty flowers on them. So not only is he standing there with no pants on his undies are pink.I put his shorts back on and tell him to leave them on! he in return gives me that devilish grin hes aced so well and I tell him I mean it to leave them ON! He does thank god!

We head home once again.
Honey calls
Honey: Will you stop and get me smokes please?
Me: sure I have to drop off the pager at mp's (miss pissy it's right by there)
blah blah blah

We are at the smoke shop I go in get cigars and come out. 3 minutes tops. MY car won't start !@$#$%@$^@ Ok I must not lie I prob am not as nice to my car as I should be.Meaning its been doing funny stuff for a while and I haven't wanted too fix it. So I didn't SHAME ON ME I KNOW! poor car. I call honey ask him if he'll come jump my car. I HATE ASKING HIM TO DO THESE KINDS OF THINGS FOR ME I change my own oil and fix my own tires and if I'd had jumper cables I would've asked jo blow if I could borrow his car for a minute. But Honey comes to do it after a min it works. and I'm on my way. I have one more stop to make I lend a friend some money We decided to meet at store just up from the smoke shop. I pull in hold out my hand to give her the money(can't shut the car off cuz battery will die again) friend has to hug and love on kids and my f@$#$%^@$^@& car dies! UGH She has cables we hook up the car to hers and after about 5 minutes I figure its not going to work. FUCKING A I have to call honey AGAIN I hate that. He says he'll send BF (best friend) to get me out of jam Oh did I mention we're SUPPOSED to be shopping for her kids b-day gift? So bf and second husband show up (no not technically & Holly get you mind out of the gutter that's gross!) LOL we get the cables hooked up. SH thinks its friend cables and hooks up his nope not cables so he takes the caps off my battery to see the water level. NO water yep that's right folks I said NO water. So me and BF go get a new battery being the old ones not going to get us anywhere. When we get back SH has car ready for new battery. YEAH SH its now about 7:30 I then have to stop and get money back for old battery (called core charge) and stop to get beer. SH reward for helping. We go shopping and I get home at about 10:00 I guess it was a good thing I was sick or I wouldn't have gotten all my shit done for the day! I didn't even break down and cry! Yeah ME



We'll maybe it's a good thing I had a crazy day I forgot about being sick after about 4:00.

3 comments:

Isabel said...

Looks like you had a full day! Are you feeling better?

That's too funny about him standing around in pink undies at the cell phone place. LOL!

Holly said...

Poor baby. Crazy day, eh? Are you feeling better now (about the sick part, I mean? Maybe you're prego again..LOL). I'm totally giggling about The Monster and his pink pants.

Next time, take pictures!

Sunshine said...

Ladies, I do feel much better thank you!

Isabel,
now looking back I think it was pretty funny myself. Thats one I'm gonna tell his wife when we gets older. LOL

Holly,
If there one thing I'm sure of it's that I'm not pregnant. Although somedays I think it would be fun to have another.

Yeah I'm naughty for getting pink pants. But I was in a hurry. Besides if the stink would keep his pants on he wouldn't have to worry bout anyone seeing Dora! LOL

I'll take pictures next time!