CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 25, 2007

D-baby

OK so I'm pretty sure I'm getting old and this is how I know. D-baby is 11 and this makes me extremely sad:( In the last year I've bought her (this is the part where I tell you TMI so if you don't want to know don't read it!) bras which always seem to amaze me who are they training anyway the bra or the girl? I never understood this.
Razors who new an 11 year old girl could be so hairy? Other girly stuff like curling irons and blow dryers ( I don't think I've seen her use them yet as she lets the air take care of it. Drives me nuts that she can do this if I don't put anything in my hair I look like this.



I know she's getting older cuz shes having a hard time deciding if she wants the latest bratz doll or a new outfit.
Shes not allowed to wear makeup yet so I'm safe there (for a couple more years then maybe some lip gloss or something. MAYBE

Shes a great kid other than the normal 11 year old girl stuff ( all the extra hormones).She does become whiny sometimes. But usually she's a happy go lucky girl.

Shes extremely kind and funny. She still amazes me on a regular basis. Shes honest and shes know right from wrong and will 99 percent of the time do whats right (hey we all got a little ornery in us) after all she is my and honey's kid.

We are quite hard on her as you may have discovered from my previous post responsibility Maybe she'll be a better person than we are because of it!

Shes growing up it all makes me quite sad!!!!!!!!!! *snifle*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My niece is hitting this stage....she started her period too! Ugh! I can't believe how much it physically hurts when our babies (I helped raise her) start growing up!!

Isabel said...

Joey's niece, well I guess technically she's my niece too, is the same age. MIL announced she's wearing a bra. Which I was like, awwww. FIL and Joey just had disgusted looks on their face.

Holly said...

Shoot, D-Baby is older than The Girl and I had to buy her bras about 6 months ago. I hate it! They're supposed to be babies.

Did WE start that young??

Sunshine said...

CSR,
I agree UGH! we haven't done the period thing just yet. Though I'm sure it's right around the corner.

Isabel,
Yes I myself seem to remember an awwww when I was about the same age. LOL

Holly,
I also bought d-baby bras about a year ago I'm just now realizing that its happening so quickly. b 4 you know it she be moved out and I won't see her anymore she'll be off at college probably far far away. *sniffle*
I started the summer b4 5th grade so I think it was around the same time. how sad huh

Holly said...

You shush. I don't want to think about it. I'm seriously afraid for The Girl. *sigh*