CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 25, 2007

Bridge to Teribithia


Watched the movie this weekend. I thought it was good. Honey didn't like it "Well that sucked" Big spoliers up next DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS









Ok he was just mad cuz she dies in the movie which I understand too but I still thought it was a good movie. However I think the book is better. I read it over and over when I was a kid. I bought it for d-baby to read.(d-baby is my 11 year old daughter)

2 comments:

Holly said...

I thought the book was better, too, of course (remember when we stole it from the library because we just had to have it...ok, ok, YOU stole it from the library and I stole it from you...LOL) but the movie was way better than I expected. They were marketing it like another Narnia, so I figured they'd totally change it up, but they didn't.

You can console Honey and tell him that MM cried at the end. I still tease him about it. *snicker*

Isabel said...

I love the book. I cried when Leslie died. I still have my old torn copy somewhere at my mom's house. I think I need to reread it.