CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Cinnamon rolls YUMMY


when I was a girl my grandpa would make cinnamon rolls. I remember going to visit and there would be dough spread out on the table and butter and cinnamon and sugar shortly behind it. I must say these are the best cinnamon rolls EVER I know it could be a biased opinion but I think not! well visiting my family
G&G brought some along. There was about 10 of them I must say I considered hiding them and not sharing but I only took one (well maybe two one for later) and left the rest. All I can say is yum!

5 comments:

Holly said...

I miss your family and their cinnamon rolls, too. I WANT!

Sunshine said...

I'm going to ask for the recipe this summer when I go back! hopefully I can live up to his making but I doubt it! Even if I follow the recipe they won't be as good.

Isabel said...

Those look yummy! I would've hidden them. But I'm evil like that. lol

Rowena said...

Man, that sounds really good right now, Cinnabon makes some really good ones, but I'm sure the homemade ones are even better, LUCKY! Those look good though, man I want some maybe I can talk Mulu into stopping by cinnabon for one.

Sunshine said...

Isabel
They were yummy and I did seriously consider hidding them.LOL

Rowena, I hope you we able to talk Mulu into getting you a cinnabon!