CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Trailer trash

Here it is my confession! I am trailer trash. Actually, I don't have three cars in the yard and my moms not dating my uncle or anything but I do live in a trailer, much too my horror.

My family and I are tyring to build a house but before we can proceed with that we have to sell the trailer. In order to sell(Please DON"T ever buy a trailer If your thinking about it let me know and I'll find a hundred and one reaseon NOT to) the trailer we need to fix it up just general wear and tear but we have started painting and got new carpet and all that "fun" stuff. So for your enjoyment I have posted pictures of the two dif colors of the walls. Originally it had wall paper on it just white with flowers. The first color looked ALOT lighter in the can than obviously than it did on the walls. We are going to put new trim around the doors and ceiling this up coming weekend as you can see we took it off already (easier to paint that way!)
1ST color I like to call it shit brown!


2nd color toffee crunch! I love the walls this color


TTYL
Sunshine!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I like the second color much better.

And it's ok that you're trailer trash, babe. Some of the best of us are...

;)

Rowena said...

I agree with Holly, the second color looks way better than the first.

and don't be ashamed of being trailer trash, I'm ghetto fabulous and it's all good in the hood! =)

Sunshine said...

Thanks ladies your sweet! I'm g;ad you all like the second color too I think the "poop brown " was a little too much