CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tagged by holly

Two names you go by:
1.Drew
2. Andi

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. shorts
2. tank top

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. trust
2. honesty

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. spend time with my family
2. read although I haven't had a lot of time to devote lately

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. my honey to come home from work
2. a house

Two pets you had/have:
1. Hobbs (dog) have
2. hulk (dog) had

Two things you did last night:
1. baked a Mexican wedding cake (I have no Idea why its called this)
2. made dinner

Two things you ate today:
1. couscous
2. toast

Two people you last talked to:
1. Honey
2. The Monster

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working
2. finishing my book

Two longest car rides:
1. Driving home (SD) the first time after moving to Nebraska 10 hour car ride (I got hives)
2. Driving any where with the Monster ( he tries to get out of his car seat and I have to stop (sometimes twice) to put him back in the seat.

Two favorite holidays:
1. Independence Day
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. COKE
2. Chocolate milk

Four things About ME!

Things you may not have known about me:

1. I collect rocks
2. I didn't figure out what MPH (miles per hour) meant till I was about 19. Yeah I know it's bad.
3. I want to be a personal shopper or a party planner not weddings though. I love spending other peoples money!
4. I get annoyed when people in my office use the last of a document and don't make new copies grrr.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Burger King
2. CNA
3. Diagnostic Associate
4. House Keeper

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Goonies
3. Billy Jean
4. Dirty Dancing

Four places I have lived:
1. South Dakota
2. Nebraska
3. I did live in a development named green acres twice though
4. Sorry only two

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Roast Beef
2. chocolate
3. cheese
4. steak

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. a cruise
2. Disney land or world which ever
3. Cancun
4. Las Vegas

Four people I tag:I don't really know anyone that hasn't already been tagged so I'm saving this for later!

5 comments:

Holly said...

*le sigh* I already knew all those things about you. Except for the MPH thing. I would have told you if you'd asked. But I prolly would have made fun of you for it, too. *snicker*

I miss you! Call me, dammit.

EL PADRONE said...

Err.... what kind of rocks ?

M.

Sunshine said...

Holly,
I'll think of something you don't know yet and let you know k.

Oh and about the calling you VERY funny I try and it says someguys name NOT MM's and so I leave a message this is how it goes.

BEEP:
Hey Holly this is Sunshine call me back. If this isn't hollys phone call me back and let me know and I'll stop calling you! thanks
Sunshine!

So good luck!

Merlin
I post pictures for you hehe.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Poor you.

I'll call you later then, k? I don't know why you have such issues with calling me. No one else seems to have a problem. I think it's you. :P

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Merlin, stop thinking dirty.