CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Garbage bags

Yes I know what a weird thing to blog about but I wanted to so here it is. I use GLAD Force flex garbage bags they are amazing and hold ANYTHING. I resently ran out and had to get hefty flex bags. Just so you know they don't work near as well and they leak (I hate the leaking!!!!!! Sorry if some of you use them, just my personal opponion take it or leave it) I REALLY don't like picking garbage up out of the yard.
That is all!
Thanks
Sunshine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the glad ones too.....they really are the most amazing thing in my kitchen.....especially bc they are strong enough to hold a whole cat box of kitty litter without breaking and when we clean our turtle tanks they don't leak the disgusting water from the filter catridges into my garbage can.

Sunshine said...

Rowena
D Baby cleans the kitty litter box every week and so far no clean ups! I love those bags!!!!!!!!