CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The monster

I have a monster he is about 2 1/2 feet tall. Although the monster is very ORNERY
He makes me laugh and smile when I've had a bad day or even a good day hes always doing something. WE read green eggs and ham today he literally laughed the whole way through! Just the laugh makes me smile!


All the silly little things they do amaze you. Rolling over the first time, First tooth, crawling walking, eating their first Cheeto, saying daddy or mommy! all those things we take every day for granted and they find amazing! Even the first time He stood in the corner is a feat by itself.

If there is something to be spilled with in a 20 mile radius he will be sure to spill it (he's good about cleaning it up) so as of right now I can't walk two feet in my place with out that sticky feeling on the bottom of my feet(can't quite get the OJ to come up with out it sticking. Plan on shampooing the carpets this weekend its my weekend off call)

He had a total fascination for Honey who to him is of course daddy. If daddy clips he glasses to the front of his shirt then the monster wants to as well. If daddy goes out side then the monster gets his shoes. He picks up the control for the play station and pretends to be daddy.


The way he dances to music (the monster LOVES music) all kinds of music throwing his hands in the air and bouncing. he has one dance style I like to call the sumo he spreads his legs out wide like hes getting ready to fight another sumo wrestler in his diaper and again with the bouncing!

Children are so incredible!

Tell me about your kids!
TTFN
Sunshine

2 comments:

Rowena said...

Awwww, kids are great but the stories I could tell you about my daughter and her cousins, ugh, I'd be here for days! =)

Sunshine said...

I will make the time when ever your ready! hehe sounds like fun!