CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Just to bitch a little

So yesterday (Thursday) I worked late. I was about ten minutes (3:50)from leaving and crazy train called and said there was a PT in the ER. I told him I had to run and get the tags for honeys car and then I'd be back.


SIDE NOTE: I wasn't supposed to be on call but one of the girls was sick and crazy train told her he would take her call. Then asked me if I would take "his" call till 8:00 my stipulation was I needed to tag the car first. END SIDE NOTE

I came back to work and it ended up being a hellaish case(sorry if I spelled that wrong!) I asked WP (winney the pooh) to call honey to pick up the kids. No answer
called again at 6:30 about 4 times in half hour no answer. About this time I'm ready to KILL him. Finally I call again at 7:00 and he answers.

Me: where are you
H: here (jack ass)
ME: wheres here
H: home
ME: I've been trying to call you!
H: this is the first time the phone has rang honestly( in his defense his cell service sucks)
ME: I belive you ! I was going to have you pick up the kids but I guess I'll just have to get them on the way home.
H: sorry if I would have know I would have got them.
ME: Alright I love you bye
H: love you bye

So I get home at about 9:00 tend to the kids and fall asleep on the couch. Honey in his state of stupidity (this happens to him sometimes. Now remember I'm already not to awful happy with him) 1st off if I'm not there by 6:00 when you get home and I get off work at 4:00 wouldn't you think to call but what ever!
He comes and lays on top of me nothing sexual about it really it was just a full body hug (I should be happy cuz he likes to cuddle). I get pissed and throw him off me and he lands on the floor yeah I pretty much rolled him on to the floor. He gets up stomps off and says "I was just trying to give you loves" *pout* Please when I'm sleeping! (he must have really gotten beat with the stupitity stick sometime during the day) I then proceed to scream at him " IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD HAVE PICKED UP THE KIDS!" Ok so I know at this point we are both being childish but still somedays we drive each other batty!
In the end I got in to bed a couple hours later and went to sleep. It's a good thing we don't stay mad at each other long!