CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

butterflies

I applied for a preapproval home loan today and I have that icky feeling in my stomach like my world is about to crash. I'm sure it's because no one in their right mind would give me money for a home loan. BUT I WANT ONE SO BAD. I've looked at dozens on the internet and a few actual homes. I haven't found one I love yet but know what I'll get approved for either.

I've been SO careful over the past year not to do ANYTHING bad to my credit or Honeys
but some how don't think this will help. I've also made it better IE paid off all credit cards and cars.

I wonder if the intrest rate will be to high or if we'll have enough money or if oh shit. I worry way to much!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Good luck!!!! You'll be fine. :)

Holly said...

You'll be fine, sweets. Trust me, I know. :P