CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Ok I know its old news but I love it

All I have to say is I freak everytime I watch this!




I'm pretty sure Lindasy Lohann almost creams her jeans too. LOL
I read the book shortly before I found out the movie was coming out. I cried the whole way though both and now that I've seen the clip again I want to see the movie again. But honey made promise to never make him watch it. Damn it! isn't he suppossed to be going out of town SOON! Maybe I'll rent it anyhow and kick him out of the house for a couple hours and make him take the kids too.
I don't know which kiss I like better the movie scene or the awards one.

1 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVE THAT SCENE! LOVE IT. Is there anything hotter than such a passionate kiss in the rain? Gah. I want. :P