CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Phone call

D_baby called last night! Thank God! She sounded great very excited. Said she had two awesome room mates. Her flight was good ( a little boring in between flights they stuck her in a room to wait for the next flight.)

She has only been gone for a day and although I'm very excited for her I miss her very much. Shes gone to stay with nana before and that doesn't bother me.

Holly, all I got to say is kudos cuz it's only been a day and I'm going nuts I can't imagine having to miss them for a summer!!!!!!!!

P.S. she called at 10:15 their time! LOL

1 comments:

Holly said...

Poor baby! I'm sorry you're stuck without her, but what a fun experience for her.

The kids come home this week and I can't wait. It's been way too freaking long!