CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

vacation day 2

WE went to see roughlock falls pictured here.




Yes it really is that beautiful! took a whole bunch of dirt roads and then went back to the hotel.

My Cusion was possed to meet us there and my little sister. We all BSD for a while and went swimming. Around 7:00 I got ready to the bar for the high school reunion. WE had a great time at the bar. Honey had ALOT to drink and was quite funny. Kledas tried talking him into streaking( was gonna pay him 50 buck's)! He would have done it too but sister and I made him promise not too. The next day people kept coming up to him and asking how he felt. He kept saying great thanks and looking at them funny. Then one of the girls REintroduced her self. Yeap it was pretty funny.

Saturday. We went to the picnic in the park and again my kids played in the creek the entire time. I wish they played in the creeks here (but upon further inspection this does not sound like a good Idea) Then went to Deadwood that evening just honey and I.

I Almost got arrested on the way home but thats another story!

3 comments:

Isabel said...

I can't see the picture. For some reason it's not showing. Almost arrested? What happened?

Sunshine said...

sorry bout the picute hopefully that works. Will give the deets tomorrow or later today am spending time with D_baby today!

Holly said...

I can see the picture. I totally stole the one from you last post and put it as my background on my work puter, but I'm taking this one now instead. :P

Love you!