CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

our trip home

on our way home we had an interesting and fun trip. We took the kids to reptile gardens it was fun the alligator show was amazing.


We decided to take the long way home and drive through the badlands. It was beautiful. I've never been before and I was glad we did it.
I also realized something on the way home that people who live WAY OUT in the boonies have like seven cars . Not that they don't get new a car when the need arise just that they don't ever get ride of the old ones I found this very perplexing. I may have to think on it a little more!

badlands






Also on the way home we saw a bar now I know what your thinking so what a bar. But this one was special it was a drive though bar. I was about rolling on the floor. Of course we had to go there cuz I needed Ice.( I forgot it on the last stop Poor honey sometime I'm a BAD wife) LOL So the next two pictures are of the bar with a drive through window.







This is a pheasant they can be found as I discovered ALL over the back roads of S.D.
Pheasant







This is what happens when a pheasant hits the windshield of your car! Yea I know I got shitty luck. What are ya gonna do? I out lined the crack in black!





Last but not least I SWEAR this sign was in one of the towns we drove though. I found it so amusing I had to go back and take a picture!



1 comments:

Isabel said...

The picture of the badlands look really pretty. And that sucks about your windshield. How scary was that when the pheasant hit your car? That sign cracks me up. LOL