CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 8

Day 08: Short term goals for this month and why.



Lets see of course theres always the good standby ... lose weight for the same reasons like be healthier and look hot BWAHAHAHAHAHAH. but alas its true.



My other goals for this month is to get into a regular cleaning schedule. I am very much a creature of habbit and if I don't put my stuff in the same place I lose it. If I come in to work through a different door in the AM I forget to clock in. Thus leaving my house very chaotic and a mess most times so my goal is to set a schedule and follow it for 12 weeks and hopefully it will help me to stay on track.



Third goal this month is to have fun I love the fall season and I make the most of it. I would like to make a couple more apple pies and 2 more apple crisps and some cake pops. I like to do fun things with the kids on Halloween such as monster toast and mummy hot dogs and every year a friend and I pick a scary place to take the kids (haunted) and then we proceed to scare the crap out of them and quite often ourseleves!! It's great fun!

0 comments: