CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 09:

Day 09: Something/someone you're proud of.



This one is pretty easy. I am very proud of my sister she is a single mom and has had a ruff go of it sometimes (yes I know she does it to her self sometimes) but she is doing good and she is going back to school! I am so proud of her. I think it would be so hard and REALLY scary to go back after this long! I hope nothing but the best for her afterall she def deserves it!

2 comments:

david_hatton said...

love the blog. im a regular reader. beautifully written.

think you might find be interested in some of my blogs and posts, feel free to check them out:

http://davidhatton1987.blogspot.com/

keep up the good work,

David x

Larry Tomes said...

your sister will never be too old to learn. I attended schools until I was about 46 years old. When I view my computer I wish I would have continued. Larry