CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 12: A picture of your room & dont cheat by cleaning it. Share a secret.

Day 12: A picture of your room & don't cheat by cleaning it.

Share a secret.
1st the secret ...AHAHAHA my room is a mess so no pic for you yet ... maybe by the end of the week cuz really who is gonna post a pic of their messy room!! And now you know I have a messy room there happy? Oh a real secret? Ok how bout I got a new puppy and yes it is a secret for the simple fact that I don't want any one to know cuz I'm ashamed that I paid an arm and a leg for her( ok an arm and a leg for a poor person :)




I love how warm and inviting this room is I really like everything about it EXCEPT for the rocking horse just to the right of the chair there (yeah I took a min to find it too. I'm pretty sure that on the other side of the picture there is another set of windows with an ocean just beyond the windows and on the opposite wall of the bed there is a large book shelf. I love how this room looks so cozy and inviting. I could also go without the hats on the bed and the rose petals just messy stuff to pick up later.

0 comments: