CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 10

Day 10: A story about a past relationship.


This one is kinda hard for me because I didn't really have "boyfriends" before I met my hubby. We where young when we met and young when we got married. There was this one guy that I dated for a while total loser he came to visit a lot and he gave me a ride home in his truck once I looked in the glove box and it was FULL of condoms I was scared half to death .. what I was like 15. The next time he came over I went and hid at a friends house till he left lol.

3 comments:

Holly said...

What guy was that??

Sunshine said...

I can't member his name but I hid at your house lol. His truck was red and he had dark hair he hung out with Chuck Cooley but was not Chuck

Sunshine said...

Jason was his first name. He recently friended me on facebook lol.