CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

To cold to get the mail

This was written on 1-8-2010

I have decided that its entirely to cold to get the mail. Where I live our mail boxes are not right outside the front door but, in a little cluster down at the end of the street. So my thoughts go to the fact that its crazy to go out there in the cold (yes that's right it's 22 BELOW here) and the mail can only contain one of two things either the bills that need to be paid or the weekly flyer that no one and I mean NO one reads. So like I said before why even bother :) am seriously thinking about moving to Florida and then I only have to worry about getting sent out to the ocean during a hurricane and hey who doesn't like a nice swim. (take it easy I know there nothing to joke about but hey I'm COLD!)



Written on 1-12-2010

On a better note I love what it does to the trees this morning it was warmer here probably about 2o degrees (yes I know a heat wave get out the tanning lotion and flip flops!!) and the trees had a frost over the top of them they are so pretty that way. When driving down the street you catch a glimpse and they look to be little diamonds in the trees they sparkle and shine. So this am on my way to work I took pictures of the trees (I know what a freak.) they were just amazing I will have to down load them and put a few on my blog, hope I caught some of the awesomeness.



So going on this week we have Bingo for Books at my sons school!! I can't wait we do this every year. One of the girls told me she would work for me so I could go EEKKK I'm excited and the silly thing is there not adult books there kids books but the great thing is ALL the kids get one in the end, even if they don't get a bingo(some adults as well) all go home with a book. In years past when my daughter was in elementary at the same school we would go and have a blast. I hope things turn out this fun with the monster too, only thing is I don't know if he can sit still that long lol.



My daughter has Basket ball tryouts today I hope she gets on the team! I don't know if she's been playing as much this year as she did last year (she played really good last year and most important she had a blast!) however she knows alot more and if she doesn't get on the school team she'll play for intermurals which works for me just as well I just hope it works for her.



Husband went back to work yesterday they were sent home today because their boss forgot to order out supplies! All I can say is GGGRRRRR (see no swearing Yay me!) .

1 comments:

Holly said...

You're still not cussing? I'm so proud.

You could move to California. We don't have hurricanes here and it's warm! And I'm here!

I was missing you today. I was thinking about how great it was when you lived just down the street and we could see each other whenever we wanted (and that seemed to be ALL THE FREAKING TIME).

See, you could move here and we could have that again. Come on, you know you want to!