CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

It sometimes amazes me at how different my children are. I think they are both amazing just in different ways.


My son is EXTREMELY out spoken and will let you know AS SOON as he decides he does not like some thing or if he loves it.





My daughter on the other hand will not tell you in words so much, but rather just wear the look on her face lol .








Dinner the other night was fish. I had gotten a marinade for it as well a sort of dill mixture and when I got home that night my husband had dinner all ready. He served them all up and we all tried it








TM: WHAT IS this?





ME: Its fish





TM: I don't' like it





ME: Then don't eat it but I'm not making you something else to eat and no treats






TM: "Fish is NOT good for little kids you should not feed little kids fish" Its ok for you and dad but not for little kids" (by this time my daughter is still eating but shes plugging her nose at the same time and also thinks that it should not be feed to little kids and at the same time not minding for the first time in a while that she fits in to the "little kid" category )





Honey then asks him if hes ever had fish sticks? he assures honey that "no I don't like fish. you should not feed fish to little kids it's not good for them it's ok to feed fish to big kids like you and mom but not to little kids."





The next evening we are having Chinese for dinner and the monster has a crab rangoon and says "what is this? I Like this what is it?





Me: Its a crab ragoon it has crab and cream cheese in it.





Honey : crab is fish you don't like fish remember ?





TM: well I like this fish ( and for the record so does my daughter.)

They make me laugh and some how I can't help but love them both so much my heart feels heavy at times.

1 comments:

Holly said...

LOL! He sounds JUST like LM. My child will NOT eat anything! He's such a pain. But so cute with it.