CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Long time no see right!

Yeah really I don't have an excuse so I'll skip it.
I decided this year I'm going to try to write at least once a week. Writing for me is kinda of like going to therapy. So I'm going to do it!! I also want to get better on my grammer and English this year I feel stupid sometimes not remembering where all this crap is supposed to go! The other thing I'm going to do this year (if it kills me and it just may) is quit swearing. I feel not very lady like and would like to go back to my cute (inside AND out :) self and feel like swearing is not cute really my goal is SMEXY ;) but baby steps right lol. OOH one other thing I'm going to READ more well I hope too any way that one may go by the way side but not too much. I think I will be making a TBR pile and adding it to my blog roll so if any of you have any suggestion that would be great! I like just about anything except politics (reading is enjoyable for me and I don't find politics enjoyable more like a serious grownup thing ;p.)
So just a fill in for now have 2 kids yes that hasn't changed also know as The Monster (my four year old son who is totally decribed by his name and baby girl my 13 year old daughter ... still married well (we call him honey around here and every now and then a few other choice words :P haha)... I was when I left the house this am lol.

3 comments:

Holly said...

YAY, you're blogging again!

You've been promising to quit swearing every year since I met you in the 4th grade.

If you're nice to me I'll send you books. :P

Also, first lesson in grammar: separate your paragraphs.

Love you!

Sunshine said...

I know exciting right!!

Yeah yeah this year it's going to happen... If I can quit smoking ahem (not since Sept 2 of 09 whoot whoot) I can surley kick the swearing hehe.

humm how to suck up to Holly humm lol

Yeah see what I mean totally stupid about English you would think I didn't get through high school UGG.

Love you 2

Holly said...

Honey, we went to HS together. I know what we learned and what we didn't..I don't blame you. :P

Since Sept?? YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you (doesn't it piss you off when people say that? or is it just me?)