CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vacation

Just got back from vacation..... I think its time to leave already. While there I ran for the 9 days while we were gone I didn't have 1 back ache, 1 sore throat, and wasn't short of breath no matter what I did. Now 3 days after getting back I have all these things and am pretty sure that if I stop moving for more than 3 seconds I will fall asleep no matter what I'm doing at the time!! I believe it could be due to the fact that I haven't seen hide no hair of the sun since we left and my vacation was filled with nothing but the sun! It was awesome. We got some things from Delsoul for the kids ( a shop that sells things that change color in the sun) BWAHAHAHAHA jokes on me :P. Time to get back to work catch ya all later.

0 comments: