CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy

It seems like it's been crazy around here of late. I'm not sure why this is but it is. With registation for next year ( I know so early?) this means the monster will be in Kindergarden and my daughter will be in highschool (OMG I'm old) a freshman holy cow where does the time go. I know you all hear this often but REALLY,WHERE DOES IT GO??? I can't belive this I am however proud of my self for not having throuw myself on the floor in a tantrum of her growing up, like I should be able to stop it from happening.

I'm starting to get bored with gym and not really sure what to do about it *shrug* I'm still going so that has to count for some thing right? once I get there I like it and will stay it just seems my body keeps saying NO don't do it you don't need to go to the gym(which is a total and complete lie to myself. But the way I look at it if I keep going I'll make it to 12 weeks I can do it the rest of my life.

0 comments: