CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 4

15 songs .. hmm this one is hard for me I don't really have songs that represent my life more so songs that remind me of times in my life.

1. Mambo # 5 .. Just a good time in my life I remember feeling carefree and having a good time when this song came out.

2. The jagged little pill sound track. We had gotten our first place and I would often listen to this CD when I wanted to clean the house (which wasn't to often :P)

3.My ding a ling. Yeah I know lol. But it reminds me of my dad and how much fun we had with him when we where kids. He taught us ALL sorts of stuff a lot that he shouldn't have.

4.Oh what a beautiful morning. My grandpa sang this to us everyday we where there right before he died. Not the entire song and to be honest I didn't know it was part of a song until the day before he died. I will never hear it and not cry because while .. He was the best man I have EVER met and always will be.

5.Save tonight. I HATE THIS SONG

6.Thunder struck. Reminds me of a little blue truck and good friends and LOADS of fun!!!


7. The rainbow connection. My mom played this on her record player for me when I was young. I was really a sad kid and this song was so awesome to me. Like there had to be something better out there. It gave me hope.

8. When you say nothing at all. My husband is VERY quite most of the time but still gives me butterflies when he smiles


9. Oh little playmate.. LOL my grandma used to sing this to us when we where little I remember singing it to my cousin when she was a baby and to my kids and nieces and nephews.

10. CCR greatest hits. The whole thing is awesome just makes me feel good.

11. Sweet home Alabama. another feel good :)

12. So this is Christmas.. reminds me again of my dad.

13. Life is a highway. Reminds me of my mom. She played this song on the piano and we would sing it with her.


14. Heart of gold. I think of my uncle when this song is played and how he sings it much better than Neil Young :P It's a beautiful song!!


15. No one else on earth. has dual meaning and I used to listen to this one over and over and over again. I listened so much the cd wasn't any good anymore!

0 comments: