CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Mommy fail!

SO I am such a good mother that I decided to take next Thursday off of work so I can go to my daughters basket ball game!!! I get off work at 6:30 and her games are usually getting over about then.

SO she is telling me yesterday that there is a game on Saturday and to my dismay I am working on that day so I tell her that I can't make it and am bummed as usual ( I love going to this kind of stuff..... call me a freak if you like.) and I think shes a little bummed too but she doesn't say any thing. I mention to her that I got Thursday off so that I can go to her game and she says cool! My husband pipes up with "are you sure she even has a game on Thursday??" Of course she does shes had a game on all Thursday since she started and whats the difference. To which he replies. "Well you better make sure it would suck to take the day off and her not have a game." So daughter settles it and says I'll go look. comes back and says to me...." not only do we not have a game we don't have school that day either!! OMG I suck lol . She does however have one on Tuesday and the girls at work have arrange it so that I can take that day off!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

LOL! That's freaking awesome. Only because it's something I would totally do. :D

Sunshine said...

Yeah I can see you doing it too. lol