CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Illegal

Last night my daughter asks the monster if he wants a vitamin (they are allowed one a day) they're flinstone chewable gummies The monster loves them so naturally walks in behind her to get one. She gladly forks it over and he says : " more, more please"
D_baby: "no no more" I explained to her earlier in the week that more than one a day could make him AND her sick so ONLY ONE A DAY
the monster: "Please more"
D_baby : "no if I give you more it's illegal!"
The monster then turns to honey and I and says "more illegal please."
I Tell him "No more VITAMINS you can only have ONE a day."
Honey is in the chair giggling

Cut to this afternoon D_baby is again getting down the vitamins and The monster runs over and gets one. Then runs up to my husband and says "look daddy more got more illegal"

I have a feeling this one is going to give me a run for my money!

0 comments: