1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Wednesday.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it's very sloppy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep. A boy and a girl.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A Lot? Not a lot but some days.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not a chance in hell too much of a chicken. Afraid the cord will snap.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? pops.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookie dough.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my weight of course I wanna be skinny and uber sexy one day!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? There's this one girl that lives in Cali that I haven't seen in FOREVER I miss her a whole bunch!! I also miss my fam and friends in S.D.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS? Sure, why not?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Still in my Jammies
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken taco from Elbees yum!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Cartoons in the back ground
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh Cut Grass and Lilacs. ditto
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Shawna
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep shes one of my best friends.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Little league Football.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown.
28. EYE COLOR? Again with the boring brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Some days but more often than not my glasses.
30 FAVORITE FOOD? Probably roast beast.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? A scary movie that ends happily. Ditto at least one person has to get away!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Surfs up.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple Jammies.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I don't much care for the cold!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? There are too many to chose from to just pick one!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Nothing, For enjoyment anyway.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Conagra frozen foods, now that you ask I have no Idea where it came from either.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV.Last LAST NIGHT? Movies: Evan almighty and Surfs up.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? The kids laughing, always makes me smile.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles all the way! ditto
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Either Canada or New Mexico.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really. I can decorate cake but it's more of a hobby than a talent.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Deadwood S.D.
Please play if you want.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
Posted by Sunshine at 7:59 AM
Monday, October 1, 2007
I've been pretty busy lately.
D_baby has started cheer leading again this year. We all have a good time going to the games.
Honey took me out to see the houses ( he works for a company that builds custom homes) a couple weeks ago. Here's a couple pictures.
I'm still looking for a house I just haven't found the "perfect" one. It has to be out there some where!
Some of our best friends got married last weekend. Just a small wedding though it was beautiful. The reception was at the casino the next night. A good time was had by all. There was a really good band called rough cut. My husband had WAY too much to drink and spent most of the night dancing! As did the bride! We didn't get home till about 3:30. After the bar closed we went to the casino. Just glutton for punishment.
I got the kids pictures taken this week and was pretty happy with the turn out. I was extremely worried about the monster beings he doesn't like to sit in one place for more than 5 seconds at a time, but they did really good and used it to their advantage.
What have all of you been up to?
Last night my daughter asks the monster if he wants a vitamin (they are allowed one a day) they're flinstone chewable gummies The monster loves them so naturally walks in behind her to get one. She gladly forks it over and he says : " more, more please"
D_baby: "no no more" I explained to her earlier in the week that more than one a day could make him AND her sick so ONLY ONE A DAY
the monster: "Please more"
D_baby : "no if I give you more it's illegal!"
The monster then turns to honey and I and says "more illegal please."
I Tell him "No more VITAMINS you can only have ONE a day."
Honey is in the chair giggling
Cut to this afternoon D_baby is again getting down the vitamins and The monster runs over and gets one. Then runs up to my husband and says "look daddy more got more illegal"
I have a feeling this one is going to give me a run for my money!